Welcome to the Jamestown Opera House located at 19 North Limestone Street in Jamestown, Ohio. This beautiful Late Victorian/Romanesque structure was built and dedicated in 1889 to serve as the center of community activities. The building was closed in 1936 but came to life again in 2009 to hold its 120th birthday party. The Jamestown Area Historical Society and Silvercreek Township elected officials as well as many friends of the Opera House are committed to its again being the center of community activities for many years to come.
“Remembering Our Past We Build For The Future”
Contact Us by US Mail
Jamestown Area Historical Society
PO Box 162
Jamestown, OH 45335